Livescores.website

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Advent of Hot Weather

Everyone speaks about the impending climate change and how it will adversely affect humanity on a global scale. Environmentalists are having a field day with what they are touting as the truth.
while I agree that global warming is occurring, I do not subscribe to the theory that it is all humanities fault.
Global warming would occur with or without human intervention. Sure, we are accelerating the process, there is no denying that attribute. But what of cycles the planet goes through? There are always warm periods and cool periods in the history of earth. To suggest that we are the sole cause of it seems absurd to me.
I do not want to leave this earth with my daughter's generation caught in the middle. She, and everyone else in that time period, will face a different world than what someone my age grew up in. Let's hope that they will be more equipped to handle it than we have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment