Livescores.website

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Short Stories vs. Novels

I have written a collection of short stories which I am trying to get published even as I am writing this.
Short stories are easy for me to write when I have an idea. I don't necessarily envision a plot, it just flows. However, today I decided I am going to write a novel. I don't know the genre or the subject but just making up my mind to do it is the first step.
I checked Literary agents and publishers and it appears to be easier to submit a novel versus a collection of short stories.
I may even do non-fiction, I am not sure at this point.
My decision has been made to write a book, now I have to find a topic. Research will be my bedfellow for the next few days or weeks, dependent upon finding the right niche that I want to engage myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment