Livescores.website

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Where is Arcadis Headed?

Where is my main character Arcadis, of the Arcacis series, headed? I am writing the fifth installment  now, and I have an idea for the sixth book with an introduction of a new character I am creating. He will get to know Arcadis (I am working out the details in my head), and then the new character will have his own stand alone series.
Where and when I complete the Arcadis series? I have no idea. I still enjoy writing about his exploits. I would love to further my reach with merchandise, role playing games, and eventually a movie. Whether it be animated or a full feature film is immaterial at this juncture. I have a long way to go but I am really enjoying my time as a writer and as an author!
Please click on the link(s) below and purchase a copy! Thank you.



 Arcadis: Prophecy
Arcadis: War!
 Arcadis: Decimation!

No comments:

Post a Comment