Livescores.website

Monday, October 29, 2007

Went to a Holloween Party


I had a great time over the weekend. I went to a holloween party with a theme. You had to dress up as a costumed superhero or a cartoon character. I went as venom. My youngest brother went as the original Spiderman. Of course, being an older and immature brother, I had to wrestle him to the ground in front of everyone at the party. Go Venom!
Having to go dressed as a superhero was fun. Two brothers, a sister and sister-in-law and myself went to a local gas station to get lottery tickets dressed up as superheroes. My sister overheard one of the employees mutter to the other one that he hoped they were not going to be robbed. My sister, so eloquent, said that we were superheroes and we would help them should they be robbed. I guess you had to be there because it was funny.
Have a wonderful day!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment