Livescores.website

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting Older

Isn't life funny sometimes? You get up one morning and you realize something. You are getting older. It takes longer to get out of bed and your back is screaming for you to alleviate some of the pain. The creaking and cracking of other parts of your anatomy.
I am really not that old, but I did ingress middle age a few years back. I thought nothing of it since the age concept is an illusion. The symptoms I experienced are the result of the normal process of aging. Whilst the age concept is all in your head, you can stave off some of the more minor aliments. I am not dispensing medical advice, but I have read to alleviate some of back pain is to drink more water. Having a banana prior to bedtime will help with cramps. You can get a myriad of books indicating how to improve your health with has a side benefit of helping you feel younger.
Exercise would be a great benefit too. I have the time but not much discipline. As I do get older I will have to exercise more. I know that to be true and it should not take some life altering event to induce me to take action.
Yes, I am getting older, therefore I should be getting wiser, especially concerning my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment