Livescores.website

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Writing

I enjoy writing so much that I have concluded that the passion must be utilized. How often does a writer embark on his or her craft after engaging in a full work day or a day full of activities with or without children? After everyone goes off into a deep slumber, do you return to your computer or have a pen and paper near your bed because you thought of a great story line, a new poem or some other thing that must be written down before it is lost?
Or, like myself, that is on call during the day so I can write after 'The honey do list' is completed?
I have one hundred and twenty-five articles on ehow.com that I enjoyed writing. I am in the process of editing my collection of short stories and am actively seeking a literary agent and/or publisher.
I love to write and will continue to write for as long as I am alive and am able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment